Superintendent's Message - September 24, 2020
I have just a few quick reminders for you today --
- Remember that tomorrow (Friday, September 25) is an asynchronous Digital Learning Day for students. That means classes won’t be held live tomorrow. Instead, learning will take place online at each student’s pace. You can contact your student’s teacher(s) for details or find more information here.
- For families using district hotspots to access the internet – District hotspots have unlimited data. You may see a notification telling you that you’ve reached your data limit, but this is not the case. It’s a pre-configured setting, but you should be able to ignore that message and continue working. The message will reset towards the end of the month.
- There are three main ways to receive tech support: over the phone, in person, or online.
- Parents and students can call 801-578-8224 to receive technical support. Please be aware that the help desk call volume is very high. If no one answers, please leave a message and someone will contact you within 24 hours.
- You can also receive technical help with laptops at the following Community Center Locations, Monday – Thursday from 11 am – 7 pm and from 11 am – 5 pm on Fridays:
- Liberty Community Learning Center (1078 S 300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84111)
- Rose Park Community Learning Center (1105 West 1000 North, Salt Lake City, UT, 84116)
- Glendale/Mountain View Community Learning Center (1388 Navajo St, Salt Lake City, UT 84104)
- To request tech support online, fill out this form.
Thank you for your continued support. Have a wonderful weekend.
Salt Lake City School District